Registration will close when the participant capacity has been reached.
• Participants must be 16 years of age or older as of December 31, 2017 to be eligible to participate in the Marathon; 14 years of age or older as of December 31, 2017 to be eligible to participate in the Half Marathon (if applicable) and 12 years of age or older as of December 31, 2017 to participate in the 10K. Participants under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate.
• In the case of unforeseen events along the race route, the Event Organizers reserve the right to change the race route, delay the race and/or stop participants on the course until the situation has been deemed resolved. Alteration of the route distance, cancelation or other measures may be deemed necessary as per the Event Organizers. The participant understands this risk and acknowledges that no refunds will be issued in this case.
• Changing to another distance that is offered at the event (ie. changing from the Marathon to the Half Marathon) is allowed up until the end of the regular registration deadline (approximately 10 days before the event) provided space is available in that race distance and it is approved by the Event Organizers . The change fee is $10.00 (plus GST and processing fee) and the difference in entry fee if applicable.
• Changing the name on the original registration is allowed up to one week before the race (September 24, 2017), after this date there will be a $20.00 charge to change the name of the original participant registration.
• All participants must show picture ID at check-in.
• The Event Organizers reserve the right to deny entries or registration changes for any reason.